Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Rewind

My second job is good, but it's a bit boring sometimes.  I just sit at a table by myself and radio when parents come in.  And since I love music I thought I would take all my favorite lines from this past year and recap the whole year.  It may be a little silly, but at least it entertained me.  

So here they are, last year's soundtrack for(of) life: 

I'd like to know if You'd be willing to start over from scratch?  This is the good life, I lost everything.  Who Knew?  All at once the world can overwhelm you.  I'm not alright, I'm broken inside.  Lie to me once again and tell me it'll be alright.  I see your true colors cause inside your ugly, ugly like me.  All summer long.  By Your side.  Here's to the nights we felt alive and the tears you knew you'd cry.  More than a feeling.  Dream on.  Gotta wake, wake up the world.  Shake it like an earthquake.  I can't wait to see you again.  Love addict.  Your beautiful.  Cause I am vindicated I am selfish I am wrong.  Hope dangles on a string.  I love the rain.  That's me in the spotlight losing my religion.  Life's like an hour glass glued to the table.  Cradle your head in your hands girl.  Why am I ten feet under and upside down.  I don't think I can fake another hollow smile.  You wanna make a memory?  I held on cause I was already gone.  Leave the memories alone.  There's just too much that time cannot heal.  All that I feel is the realness I'm fakin.  I'm holding on with a broken heart that's still beating.  Bind my wandering heart to Thee.  You are my healer.  You hold my world in Your hands.  Have your way.  Wash away the part of me that gets in the way.  It's too late tonight to drag the past out into the light.  And all I want is you.

The End.

No comments: